You’ll find below everything you need to know about HTML 5
To begin with, we need to have :
– The original creative.
– The click URL (it redirects to the landing page).
– The impression URL (for counting your displays).
– You have to respect IAB definitions about the clickTag method, and the total size of files.
– The files are inside a ZIP file. The “index.html” must be into the root and the others files are in sub-folders of this ZIP file.
– Relative paths could be accepted only in html file or in css file and must match the subfolders tree of the zip file.
Recommandations if creatives are already hosted by any Analytics :
– All resources must be available remotely (hosted).
– No iframe code is allowed in the html file.
– The redirection link MUST be in the html file in this part:
– No iframe code is allowed in the html code.
1) With one clicktag
2) With multi-clicktag